4th February 2015 Football
Ivory Coast to win / African Cup of Nations 7pm KO
- Ivory Coast were slow starters in the ACoN but they have grown into the competition and beat Algeria with some superb counter attacking play.
- Ivory Coast are expected to start the same team that won that game.
- DR Congo will be without captain Youssouf Mulumbu after the coach said that he will not risk him.
- With the likes of Y. Toure, K. Toure, Gervinho and Bony – Ivory Coast have a far superior team.
Willem II v FC Utrecht – Over 2.5 goals / Holland Eredevise 7.45pm KO
- Willem have found the net in 21 of their last 22 games at home in the league.
- FC Utrecht have found the net in 13 of their last 14 games in the league on the road.
- FC Utrecht have scored 2 or more in 5 of their last 6 away from home in the league.
- FC Utrecht’s last 9 games on the road in the league have been over 2.5 goals.
- FC Utrecht have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 meetings v Willem II.
- The last 6 meetings between these sides have all resulted in over 2.5 goals being scored.
- Both these sides go into this game split only by goal difference in the league.
Summary of today’s tips.
Ivory Coast to win / AFCoN / 7pm KO
Willem II v FC Utrecht – Over 2.5 goals / Holland Eredevise / 7.45pm KO
£20 double pays £53.20 with Bet365
Roberto Firmino (Hoffenheim) started the season slowly with only 1 goal in his first 10 league games. But he has 4 goals in his last 8 league games and scored his sides only goal against Augsburg at the weekend. With regular penalty taker Salihovic struggling to get in the side so far this season, Firmino could well take any penalties that Hoffenheim receive.
I am interested in Firmino to score first at 13/2 but its the 8/5 on the Brazilian to score anytime that interests me more.
Gonzalo Higuian (Napoli) is another player who had a slow start to the season by his own high standards, but lately the Argentinian has been finding the net on a regular basis. With 7 goals in his last 7 games I fancy the prolific number 9 to bag another tonight. He is a regular starter in this competition and has netted 6 times in his last 4 Coppa Italia games.
Back him to score first at 7/2 as well as anytime at EVS. WINNER
Bet365 have a brilliant offer for new customers. Quite simply the offer is, sign up, make a first deposit into your account and Bet365 will give you the exact same amount absolutely FREE!
This offer is available on first deposits up to a maximum of £200. Please check emails for FREE bet code once you have made your first deposit.
Click here or click the Bet365 banner at the bottom of this page to take advantage of this brilliant offer.